Camu camu has 60 time more Vitamin C than an orange. The taste by itself is not very enjoyable – like many superfoods. Combine with cherries and a touch of raw honey to bring out the best in this antioxidant powerhouse.
Cherry Camu Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp camu camu powder
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 3/4 cup dark cherries, sliced in half, pitted
- Whisk together almond milk and chia seeds until well combined, and let rest for 30 seconds.
- Add camu powder and honey and whisk vigorously to combine evenly.
- Fold in cherries at the end and pour into a large cereal bowl.
- Top with more antioxidant rich berries.